40 Under 40 Awards
Native American 40 Under 40 Awards
Recognizing Native American citizens for outstanding leadership and community contributions annually.
The 40 Under 40 is a prestigious award which recognizes 40 emerging American Indians from across Indian Country who have demonstrated leadership, initiative, and dedication and made significant contributions in business and/or in their community.
Get Your Nomination Ready!
• Nominee must between 18-39 years of age before July 15th, 2019
• You may nominate more than one person
• You may nominate yourself
ALL ITEMS MUST BE COMPLETED FOR APPLICATION CONSIDERATION
• Fully completed nomination form
• Three (3) documents supporting the nominee (i.e. professional resume, reference letters, etc.)
• One (1) Color photograph of nominee (300 dpi – jpg file)
• Official State or Federal Tribal enrollment document – mandatory.